Friday 12 December 2014

SATURDAY NIGHT


I had my Christmas meal on Saturday night with the work crew. I was in work till 6 that day and the meal was at 8. I had to prepare the night before. The usual things for us girls to do for a night out. Tan,pick out an outfit,nails etc etc. I picked out a comfy attire for this night as we we're all heading to a restaurant an then on to the local pub beside it. I firstly meet up with Julia as she just lives up the road from me. We planned to head to the restaurant together. While there i was told that we we're getting a lift,happy days! It was great as we didn't have to organise a taxi ;). The night was light,easy and enjoyed. The restaurant was Little Caesars which was only down the road in Rathfarnham. We chose from their Christmas set menu which was a three course meal at 22.95. 


I went for their Polpette which was meatballs in a tomato sauce as a starter. My main was chicken breast with spinach and mushroom done in a creamy sauce. Profiteroles i went for as a dessert. Thank god i wore the comfy attire ha ha. Outfit of the night was my black leather trousers from Penneys. My new cute little cream top with crochet sleeves. Tan was Cocoa Brown 1 hour a light glow will start to develop within the hour. Then on wards it will start getting darker for you. It is so easy to apply as its available in a mousse,quick drying and you don't get that sticky feeling. This was my spray tan of the summer. Haven't a bad word to say about this brand :).  


Make-up look:

Face: Estee Lauder double wear foundation blended in with a bit of my seventeen skin wow highlighter
Eyes: Bourjois nude eyeshadow palette 
Catrice cosmetics lash extension black volume mascara
Maybelline big eyes liner white
Lips: NYX pinky lip liner and strawberry parfait butter gloss
Cheeks: No.7 instant bronzing highlighter and NYX pinky/rose blush 


Hope you enjoy the piece :)

Bubbles xx




No comments :

Post a Comment