Monday 29 December 2014

CHRISTMAS TIME


Hey hey my Bubble heads,

How's everyone Monday?

Hope everyone had a wonderful and magical day last Thursday!! From me to you I'm wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a very bubbly New Year. Here's what i got up to over the Christmas period :). I was in work this Christmas Eve as for the past few years i haven't. Can't complain as i was off a few days before the madness ha ha. It wasn't too painful for me as i noticed everyone was in a really good mood. After work myself and four other girls went up to The Eden pub to have a few Christmas Eve drinks. The pub is only up the road from us,very handy! When we walked into the place it was packed and there was a great atmosphere. 


Christmas morning was here with great excitement. Just had to wait for the rest of the family to wake up and open our presents all together. It wasn't too long ;). I'm so happy and very grateful with what i received. Really love my beauty organiser,now i can finally put all my make-up products together and keep it all in one place. As you can see from the picture below i got some Essence and W7 make-up products. A new mi moneda coin for my chain,socks,selection box,a DVD and a bracelet. After all that it was time to get some breakfast into us. Let's hear it for the good old hearty fry-up. This is also a time were we aren't watching the calories. Then its onto planning of what movies we are going to be watching for the day on the box.


Me I'm very proud to say that this was the year i put together my first traditional Christmas Day feast. I love cooking and i really wanted to do it this year. I started with the Ham boiling in a pot,then i put the Turkey in the oven. The vegetables i went with were Brussels sprouts along with crispy bacon bits. Carrots and parsnips covered in honey. Roasted potatoes with cumin seeds,salt and pepper and homemade stuffing. Oh i could eat it all again. None of it was wasted either on this day as my mam and sister and myself really enjoyed it. Christmas is a time to be with family and friends but not everyone out there is in a safe and protected environment. I do what i can through-out the year with charities and just before Christmas i did a few more good deeds. I brought up old towels to the DSPCA for all the four legged canine,some blankets and a couple of sleeping bags to a homeless shelter in town. Always feel really good when i do something like this. Hope everyone has a great New Year :)

Bubbles xx




No comments :

Post a Comment