Sunday 4 January 2015

MAKE-UP LOOK


Happy New Year Bubbleheads,

Hope everyone had a great night bringing in the New Year. Spent my time with my mam and sister as it was her birthday on New Year's Eve. We decided to surprise her with a meal at her favourite restaurant JD'S Steakhouse down in Tenure. Down below are a couple of pictures of my make-up look I did for the occasion. 

Bubbles x




Product List:

Face: No.7  Instant IIIusions airbrush away primer I heard really good things about this product. I decided to pick one up when it was 12.75 at the time of Black Friday. This product was gone before the day was out.  
Estee Lauder Double Wear Ivory Beige Foundation
Eyebrows: Collection Work The Colour eyebrow kit
Eyeshadow: W7 In The Buff lightly toasted eye palette. I went with two colours from the palette an blended them together. Found the pigmentation really good as it lasted until i had to wipe it off before going to bed.
Highlighter: No.7 Instant Radiance bronzing highlighter
Eyeliner: Maybelline Big Eyes Liner the white part
Mascara: Essence Big Get It Lashes 
Cheeks: NYX Blush Pinky/Rose
Mac Soft and Gentle I got this as a christmas present. I really love this as i find it gives you great highlighting on the cheekbones
Lips: YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Fuchsia In Excess 
Bronzer: Seventeen Instant Glow medium I've had this for a bit and nearly at the end but i love it cos it gives you a really natural look 

Hope you enjoy the piece :)


No comments :

Post a Comment