Tuesday 20 January 2015

MY SATURDAY NIGHT


Hi Bubbleheads,

Tuesday night sitting here all wrapped up in my cosy house gown being all snug. What better time to give you a quick run down of my night out on Saturday :). January is unfortunately the month we're all left sitting in counting down the days with baited breath for our next pay check to be handed to us. Lets just say i was cooted up in my bed over the Christmas with a bout of sickness,so it meant i didn't get up to much excitement over that period of time. Since then though I've certainly made up for it ;). 


I booked myself a night away to Portlaoise Heritage Hotel,bought a few new pieces of clothing,tickets to a blogger event in Galway and of course headed out on a couple of nights for friend's birthday parties. Lots happening to look forward too. I'm just going to say is my poor piggy bank is definitely broken now lol. Back to my Saturday night! I got a lovely text message from one of the girls i used to work with in the shop asking me would i like to head out on Saturday night for her birthday as a late get together. I said yes straight away because i haven't seen this girl for a while and we needed a good catch up. The plans were to meet up in her house have a few,then wait on a bus to bring 12 of us over to The Wright Venue. Happy to say that was another thing on my list crossed off as i wanted to hit up The Wright Venue since last year. 


Basically we all got in and just danced the night away really enjoying ourselves and before you knew it the night was over and we all had to head for the bus. Don't you just hate that :P. I'm sure it's not the last time I'll see that place ;)


My Outfit Details: I picked up my orange zip detail dress for 37.00 euro in one of the local shops in the shopping centre i work in. Spent nearly two days looking at it cos i wasn't really sure about it but in the end i got it. The dress itself was very comfy,it had a bit of stretch in the material so you could breath in it. Rings and bracelets i picked up in Penneys wanted to do the stack look. Wore black tights on this night as it was bloody freezing. That was my night out on Saturday hope you enjoy the piece :)

Bubbles x

No comments :

Post a Comment