Tuesday 3 November 2015

CHARLI XCX LIMITED EDITION LINE FOR BOOHOO



Boom, clap that's the sound of my credit card breaking......Have we checked out singer Charli XCX limited edition line for the one and only clothing giants Boohoo yet. Eeek excitement!! Couldn't believe my ears when I heard this a few months back that the singer was designing a line and now it's finally here.


Charli "I never wanted to just put my name on something and pretend I did it", liking the sound of that Charli. For some strange reason it's reminding me very much of the clothes worn in the film Clueless and giving off a very 90's vibe. We have cute jumpsuits, faux fur scarfs, sassy skirts, detachable cuffs that you can pull off with any outfit you wear. Oh the fashion is bringing back lots of memories, not really! Do you want to see a couple of piece's I am loving?

 
CharliXCX:
 


 
Gold foil bomber jacket 16.00 euro

 
100% wool pom peaked hat 14.00 euro
 
 
Lace up front and back knee high boot 84.00 euro
 
 
Sparkle cut neck sleeveless jumpsuit 24.00 euro
 
 
Hope you enjoy the piece!!
 
Bubbles xx
 
 




No comments :

Post a Comment