Wednesday 18 November 2015

PLEATED SKIRTS



Happy Hump Day,

A while back I wore a black pleated skirt to an event and a good few of you's liked it. I picked my up in Tk Maxx, Carrickmines. This is a great skirt to get as you can also bring it through into your winter wardrobe. With the top I wore on the day people actually thought it was a dress. A good few celebs have also been spotted in this trend Olivia Palermo wearing the trend with black tights and a faux fur scarf jacket. It made me go and find a few more pleated skirts for my bubbleheads followers :)


Don't forget your pleated skirt doesn't have to be just black there is a whole range available for you to pick up. From red to olive green down to the plum I have here from Missguided. I don't want to keep you any longer,so here are my finds:
 
PLEATEDSKIRTS:
 
 
Zara 49.95
 
 
Dunnes Stores savida 45.00
 
 
Missguided 35.00
 
 
Hope you enjoy the piece!
 
Bubbles
 
 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment