Wednesday 29 January 2014

HAPPY TUESDAY


Hey guys, 

Its Tuesday and the weather out there is not looking great but any who we won't let that dampen our spirits :). How was everyone weekend! I'm back at work and hopefully back to my full self after been sick for the last two weeks. So far so good as they say. On Sunday myself and my sister went and meet my dad, he's partner and my nanny for some Sunday dinner. We meet up in The Mill House over in Stillorgan. I never have a bad word to say about the place. We've also gotten to know the waitress Sally who's very pleasant and we always have a good chit-chat with her.


The food is very tasty and we always leave the place feeling full,so that's a good sign. My outfit of choice was a black peplum top. Penneys green jeans and a pair of black ankle boots. Jewellery Mi Moneda Chain and my Michael Kors watch.

Make-up for the day was my Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
No.7 Iced Pink Lipstick
Inglot Face Blush
Naked 2 palette i went with Foxy and Pistol
Mascara YSL
Eyeliner Gosh 
Bronzer Catrice Sun Glow
Highlighting from my ProGruv palette

No comments :

Post a Comment