Wednesday 29 January 2014

MEGARED KRILL OIL


As you know guys I'm a healthcare adviser in Boots and sometimes were lucky enough to get sent in samples of the latest vitamins that are going to be on the shelves. I was lucky enough to get my hands on the new MegaRed Krill Oil fish capsule that doesn't leave a fishy odour. So far I'm well impress i dont seem to be getting any fishy aftertaste. The taste is driving me mad though as it reminds me of a old sweet like clove or something just can't put my finger on it.


This is good for the heart as it contains EPA and DHA which contribute to the normal function of the heart. It also contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids. I received a heart shape stress ball but unfortunately you don't get this with your purchase. Its available as above or in Extra strength. The capsules are available in 30 or 60. It's easy to swallow,its a small size capsule which I'm happy about. If you are looking for a vitamin to take this is a good one to go for. After all no fishy odour or aftertaste :))

No comments :

Post a Comment