Friday 10 January 2014

KHLOE KARDASHIAN BEAUTY SECRETS


I'm sure we all have our own little beauty secrets that we use and keep to ourselves but i love finding out if the stars have any and wanna know what they are and if any of them are the same as ours. I went and came across Khloe Kardashian beauty tips and wanna share them with you. Khloe is my favourite Kardashian as you know from my page. I just adore her,of course we were all shocked at her quick marriage to Lamar Odom as we all thought she found the happiness she was looking for but a couple of years later and her happiness turned to sadness with the end of her marriage. But i feel 2014 is her year once again shes single and like her us single ladies are all looking for the same thing and i'm hoping 2014 is that year for all of us :)). Back to Khloe top beauty tips after all that's what the piece is about ha ha :)).


1) Keep your Pout "keep your lips hydrated". The best time to hydrate is at night. I wear Kardashian beauty honey pot lip conditioner to bed every night. It is enriched with natural emollients,so i wake up with super-soft lips.

2)Take great care of your skin "I put Vaseline or Aquaphor on my eyes every night before i go to sleep. I also get really dry around my nose,so i dab it on there,and i put it on my feet with socks". Once a week,i take Vaseline and put it on my knees,my elbows and my feet and i sleep in it, because sometimes i hate being dry.

3) Don't forget your shades "Always carry a huge pair of sunglasses with you. There is no need to be wearing a full face of make-up and stilettos all day,every day. Just do little things,like brushing your hair before you leave the house.

4) Coordinate skin colour when bronzing "If i bronze my face, I always take a eye shadow colour that matches my hair and darken my scalp,so it doesn't show how pale I'am.

5)Self-tan properly "Always exfoliate before you self tan. It helps to give you a smooth application so you don't look blotchy or uneven. And if you haven't self tanned before test the formula on a small area of your leg so you can see how the shade will develop on your skin. You can always cover it up with clothing if you don't like it or need to adjust how much you use. 

There we go Khloe Kardashian top beauty secrets apart from the self-tan and the glasses which we do need a break now and again from wearing the slap the rest i wouldn't have even thought about. Love Khloe and always will :))

(Tips+Okmagazine)

No comments :

Post a Comment