Wednesday 4 June 2014

BALMI LIP BALM

Have absolutely fallen in love with my new minty balmi lip balm. On Saturday afternoon I popped into my local chemist in Taylors Lane an they caught my eye hanging from a stand on the counter. One on its own is 5.95 but two together is 10.00, what a little bargain. At the moment I just got the one but I will pop down again to pick up a few more. There was coconut, raspberry, strawberry and many more. Love the glossy look it puts on your lips and the minty smell is so good that you could almost eat it. I haven't put this little beauty down since I got it on Saturday. It comes in a square shaped box were you twist the top half open to smoothly run it across your lips and there is a little string attached to it for you to hang it from your keys or bag. Do you have a balmi in your bag? 





No comments :

Post a Comment