Monday 16 June 2014

THE BLOG AWARDS


Hi Guys,

Just need a few minutes of your time. A couple of weeks back i entered my little blog Beautiful Beauties as a nomination for the Irish Blog Awards 2014. I know I'm new to the blogging world but i thought this was a great opportunity for my blog to be part of and for the name Beautiful Beauties to be spread out into the blogging world.


I entered it into the newcomer category and hopefully you could take a moment to enter it into that category too. I'm going to run you through a step by step on how to do that if you don't mind!

Head over to http://www.blogawardsireland.com/nominate/ and it'll take you through the steps. This is what you have to do.

Step 1: You need to flick to the Newcomer Category and just fill out a couple of details.

Step 2: Name of Blog: Beautiful Beauties 

Link to Blog: http://beautifulpeopleat2013.blogspot.com/

Email Address of blog owner: emsobrien@hotmail.com

Date of first blog: 4/4/2013

What county does the blog owner reside in: Dublin

Why are you nominating this blog for this category: This part is up to you guys :)

Step 3: Then simply submit the entry :))






No comments :

Post a Comment