Tuesday 24 June 2014

SUKI WATERHOUSE AND SUPERGA




I went and stuck this picture up on my facebook page on the 19th of June naturally i went looking to find out what it was all about. Here it is the full story. Superga the Italian footwear brand has only gone an got Suki Waterhouse to design a capsule collection of sneakers for them. The 22 year old British model is the brand ambassador of the moment for the company Superga and this is the model very first design collection for the Italian giants. The inspiration for the collection came from walking around in Paris. Oh lucky duck wonder does Bradley like them :)


Here's what Suki also said 'I'am very excited about the launch of my new collection with Superga'.'I really enjoyed creating for the brand and adding a piece of myself into the designs. I hope that everyone loves them as much as I enjoyed making them'. As you can see above the platform footwear is styled with hearts on the side of the chunky soles. This collection won't be available until August. Giving you plenty of time to save up the pennies for a pair ;). There are three choices to choose from Pastel Pink, Powder Blue and a navy and red colour combination. Loving the Powder Blue Suki :))). Are we a fan of Superga? What colour would you choose?


No comments :

Post a Comment