Monday 9 March 2015

MAKE-UP LOOKS


Here is a couple of make-up looks I've done on myself over the past few weeks. Below is a simple look i did using two products from the newest make-up brand around. I was lucky enough to get these Wet and Wild make-up products in a goodie bag from Into The West Blogger Network event. Look at the length of that eye pencil! Ya won't need to run out any time soon to buy a new one he he.



This look was done after i headed home from work on a Wednesday night. I was just checking out the products when i turned it into a look. I simply ran the eyeliner over the tops of my eyelids and underneath and with my finger I just blended it all together over my eyes.

Wet n Wild coloricon→Bronze eyeliner
Wet n Wild megalast liquid lip color→Matt lip stain 


The look below was recently done on myself as my sister,me and my mam headed out for a family meal. It was to celebrate my nan turning 76 and not only that but it started snowing. There was more products used to do this look,so here is a ran down of the products :)


Face: Benefit Instant comback facial serum
Lidl Osiris Avise vitamin e day creme
No7 Instant Illusions airbrush away Primer
Isa Dora Color correcting concealer Anti-Redness
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Eyes: Highlighter part from Isa Dora Color correcting concealer
Benefit They're Real! push-up liner

Mascara: Isa Dora All day long lash 

Lips: Essence XXXL shine lipgloss

Cheeks: Essence silky touch blush autumn peach 
Mac soft and gentle skinfinish

Bronzer: Catrice cosmetics sun glow powder deep bronze


Bubbles xx

No comments :

Post a Comment