Monday 23 March 2015

ISA DORA COLOR CORRECTING CONCEALER REVIEW


Happy Monday Bubbleheads :)

Isa Dora Anti-Redness Color Correcting Concealer 
€21.25

Here's my little review on Isa Dora color correcting concealer. I was lucky enough to get this product among other Isa Dora beauty products from my itwbn goodie bag. Since that event i haven't put this concealer down. Personally that's a good sign from me. Isa Dora is a Swedish based make-up brand sold at affordable prices and at the highest quality. I haven't really heard much of Isa Dora but i couldn't wait to try-out the beauty products i got from them.



Straight away i loved the packaging. It's a simple black circular compact,divided into four parts containing the highlighter,dark circles,anti-redness and concealer. When you shut the lid each part is worded clearly in silver writing. Also on the back of the product is a small diagram of where you should be putting each part of the product onto your face. This product is available in 3 different colours. You have the neutral,anti-dullness and anti-redness. I was lucky enough to receive two out of three colours from this range. I seem to use the anti-redness product a little bit more than my neutral one. 



Bubbles Feedback:

I love the fact that all the colours blend in well onto my skin (not everyone will get the same result) and I've never noticed it coming through my make-up. I love the silky smooth creamy feeling you get from it. When i apply it to my face it's so light it just glides onto the area's I'm putting it on. I never get that feeling of real heaviness or cakey overload from this product. Sometimes when I'm not feeling a full on make-up look i just use the highlighter part. I rub it all over the base of my eyes because it has that shimmery look that you can easily pull it off as an eyeshadow. That's my little review hope you enjoy reading it. Have a great day today :)

Has anyone used Isa Dora before?What do we think as a brand!?!

Bubbles xx



No comments :

Post a Comment