Tuesday 28 April 2015

SO SUE ME NAIL RANGE


If your like me and you follow the very popular Irish blogger Suzanne Jackson of So Sue Me Blog. Then you'll know about her latest venture that has just launched in selected stores. The girl has been teasing us for weeks on her instagram and facebook page with updates of nail images. Fans got very excited as they wanted to know straight away what the secret was. Eventually she put out the announcement and hello to her 25 shades of gel nail polishes from her brand SOSU by Suzanne,uber excited!



"My dreams,once again,have turned into reality and I couldn't have done it without your continued support and encouragement. So thank you,thank you,thank you."

"I truly hope love the SOSU by Suzanne Jackson products as much as I do!"

The SOSU collection is available in Pharmacies,Penneys and a selected nail salons.


Bubbles xx


No comments :

Post a Comment