Sunday 9 March 2014

ARGAN OIL SHAMPOO


Hey beauties,here is my piece on my shampoo of the moment Argan Oil :). A few weeks back i popped down to my local chemist in Taylor's Lane for a little browse and to see what little bargain treat I'd come across on their shelves. My eyes were quickly brought to the attention of a brown 250 ml bottle of Argan oil shampoo with Moroccan argan oil extract for only 1.99,happy days. This might not be to everyone liking but to me it did what it said on the bottle.


Firstly what is Argan oil!!!Its a plant oil produced from the kernels of the Argan tree that is endemic to Morocco. Its used for nutritive and cosmetic properties. 


Secondly what does the bottle say it nourishes and moisturises leaving hair shiny,smooth and healthy and i found it did all that for me. I just feel my hair is getting back to its full healthiness now again as i find my hair is full and has some life back into it. I do get people asking me what have i done to my hair and that my hair looks different,i just simply say nothing i'm just washing my hair with Argan oil shampoo ;)). I need another bottle as i have ran out of my bottle so I'll pick up another one soon. I used it whenever i had a shower and i just washed my hair once with a nice big amount of the shampoo into my hand but you can repeat this if you want. Its not only in the shampoo,you can pick up the conditioner as well and its also available in a oil too. Happy washing the locks :)))

Have you tried Argan Oil yet!!Is it for you and your hair :))



No comments :

Post a Comment