Monday 13 May 2013

LAUREN'S WAY REVIEW


So how are all my beauties doing this morning!! I've decided to do a small little review on Lauren's Way Self Tanning Bronzing Lotion Darker than Dark why because i really like it and i keep going back to use it again and again :). I've actually wanted this tan for awhile but due to my laser card it wasn't able to order the items,so since then i've switched my cards over and i can happily order them :)).


Maybe that's not a good thing but how in ever he he. I ordered the tan off of Lauren website along with some of Lauren's Way Essex Glamour Eyelashes but i think the tan is available in Arnotts in town. So the box arrived and i opened it to reveal my two items along with some cards of what Lauren sells. Of course i couldn't wait to start using it,so as every girl knows you need to exfoliate first before putting on your fake tan and when i was dry i started pumping the tan onto my mitt. Firstly it hasn't got that real strong pong smell and it went on easily for me. It has a nice glossy smooth feeling to it and i'm just in love with it. It also didn't take long for it to dry either so i was happy about that.


My mitt is a 3-1 which works as a exfoliator and for putting on your tan and also a buffer which i also love,i got that in Mr.Price for a bargain of a price. Since i starting using the buffer i feel you get a better looking tan. Secondly guys i always put a pair of latex gloves or a pair of really old socks under my mitt because with this tan i've noticed it goes right through your mitt and gets onto your hands. So that was my little review on the tan,hope yous liked it :)


This was my first time using the tan and i haven't looked back since. If anyone was to get a bottle of tan i would certainly say to get this one :))



1 comment :

  1. Wow fair play Hun will u post a pic of the mr price mitt xx

    ReplyDelete