Tuesday 9 August 2016

BODYSUIT AND DENIM SKIRT COMBO


Happy Tuesday,

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend? This morning i'm bringing you this fashion piece were I wore a bodysuit and a denim skirt that worked wonders on a fine sunny day. Back in july when costa del la Dublin was a big ride for one sunny day I popped on this outfit as myself and sister went to meet my dad and his partner marie. We headed to Quattro wood fired pizza restaurant over in stepaside great little spot to grab a pizza or two.

I bought the bodysuit in bershka and the long denim skirt in river island. These two piece's of clothing were cheap as chips as my all over print bodysuit was €7.99 and I found the denim skirt in the clearance section of river island for €15. First I was wearing the bodysuit with black jeans but in the end I had to change because black attracts the sun and I was bleeding sweating before the afternoon. Perfectly this was a great combo to put together as I was also able to pop on a pair of sandals too. Really I was going all out with the summer gear on a gorgeous sunny day :)





Hope you enjoy the piece!

Bubbles xx



No comments :

Post a Comment