Saturday 10 August 2013

OUTDOOR MOVIES



Hey guys hows everyone Saturday?I know i haven't been sticking up pieces lately but work been mental and it does get a bit tiring so i just need to stock up on my aul vitamins to sort me right out and then i'm good to go. So my little beauty for today is as the heading goes Outdoor Movies :)). As i live in the Rathfarnham area and my local park is Marley Park and to my amazement last year i came across the outdoor movies :o. Guys this is free so if your not doing anything this weekend pop up :)). Your able to bring your own food and fizzy pops but their does be a couple of vans with food up there but to me the whole point of it all is to just go up and enjoy it all with your big bag of popcorn.


They show three films through out the day and tomorrow and when does it all kick off!! Today guys at 3.00 pm :) and here are the movies listing for today the first film is for the little kiddies is The Muppets Take Manhattan. The next film is at 5.00 pm which i will be popping up for is The Life Of Pi :) and lastly at 8.00 pm The Bourne Legacy,so maybe ladies take the partner up for this one to keep him happy ;). The shows then for tomorrow again for the kiddies is Beauty and The Beast 2.30 pm kick off, 4.30 pm The Hobbit and the last one is also at 8.00 pm is Gone in 60 Seconds. Is this an idea beauties for yous to do!! I'm definitely doing it :)))




No comments :

Post a Comment