Thursday 2 May 2013

MY BUYS




So guys i'm just back from going over to Woodies and Dundrum Shopping Centre. Reason i went to Woodies was i was looking for the pipe to do the Hairdryer and Hair straighter as a stand for my room,which a few of yous liked :)). They didn't have it so i need to go and look in Chadwick's or Homebase or does anyone know of anywhere else i could go!!!

My Dundrum stop was because Image magazine were having a event at the entrance of Eason Book Shop. When you purchased a magazine they gave you a coupon that entitled you to a free No.7 product,i picked the BB cream because i have never tried a BB cream before. You were also able to get a Match Made Service what that does it tells you the colour foundation that suits your skin tone. I'm Calico.

As you can see i picked up two books from Eason Cheryl Cole 'My Story' and Mitch Winehouse 'Amy My Daughter',so plenty of reading material for me for awhile lol. I had a wander then into Mccabes and picked up a few bottles of Nail Varnish,two bottles of Essence obviously i had to get a Nude one gonna put that on later, Rimmel Salon Pro and guys i've never seen these ones before have you L.A Colours. I'm going to be busy now for the rest of the day.


No comments :

Post a Comment