Monday 19 August 2013

TOP AND SHOES



Hey beauties so were back to Monday again, it was a quiet weekend for me apart from getting the hair chopped yesterday that was my most exciting part of the weekend ha ha. I came across this picture on pinterest last week and quickly fell in love with it. Beauties i'm a colourful person and it shows to when i pick up items in clothing wise and when i'm putting up pictures on my page. I rarely do black or white only when its a trend.


I love this picture because of the shirt its just a lovely shade of violet and its so crisp and fresh :). The shirt is reportedly Ralph Lauren and it is. Its a super-slim fit cotton shirt from the Blue Label. Its a menswear-inspired shirt and tailored to fit and when it says that it only goes to a size 8. Just to let you know the price tag on this is $125.00.That's me gone so but i'm sure i'll come across a shirt like this some where. I also fell in love with the shoes i've seen these before they are wedges with a gold cuff going around each ankle but i need to find out where you can get these. Would this be a colour you'd wear :))


No comments :

Post a Comment