Tuesday 13 August 2013

MY WHITE NAILS


Last Tuesday i headed over to get the nails done after making the appointment with the girls. What was i going with well check the picture below. White nails with a black beaded cross. I came across this picture on Pinterest and fall in love with it straight away. I also went and stuck it up on the beautiful beauties page on facebook and you guys also loved it :)). Think i love it for the beaded cross its so different.


Where do i go to get my nails and a few other bits done off are two sisters from the Broadford area and they are called Siobhan and Orla. I knew Orla from working with her in Boots an then i got to meet her sister Siobhan (crazy gals). They have recently set up their facebook page called SO Beauty. If your around that area or want the girls to pop to you. Just add the page beauties :)


My nails we decided to go with using white gelish for the time been. What is gelish i hear you say!! Its a nail polish that doesn't chip no matter what you do and you will get two to three weeks out of this. I went with this to give my nails a breather from the gels and also to put a bit of strength back into my own nails. We also added a bit of sparkle to it. You can see in the picture below we added diamonds to were the beaded cross is which i love because it adds something different and were not going with the original. What do you think beauties? Would you go with white nails :)).


No comments :

Post a Comment