Friday 20 September 2013

EYELASHES


It's Friday my weeeee little beauties,happy days :). Last Sunday myself,mam and sister headed to our little cousin Kallies baby communion (christening) as my cousin Naomi little one Freya calls it ha ha. Shes a little beauty in the making. Lovely day out really enjoyed it and its a great excuse to get all dolled up,not that you need a excuse he he. Its great to see all my crazy family get together :). One item i was definitely putting on me were my House of Lashes eyelashes for this happy occasion :)).


Beauties got these back in August wowzer and as you can see in the picture below i ended up choosing three sets. I went with Dollface,Au Naturale and Bombshell and they were 9$ each. The only thing that doesn't come with them is dolls its the glue which was my only disappointment with them but you can get the glue from the website House of Lashes,i was able to pick up a little bottle of glue from Boots ;). A little on the eyelashes they are designed to suit all eye shapes and you can wear these all the time or on special occasions. There reusable and quite easy to put on to your eyes. 


Just noticed they are 100% sterilized human hair so if you have a problem with that theirs no point in getting these. I will definitely be getting more i was really happy with them as no one even noticed i had them on my eyes ha ha. The look i went for in the picture below was just simply a natural look. Went with my Au Naturale eyelashes and just used my Barry M liquid eyeliner and a gold eye shadow and i just put a small amount of mascara on the lashes. It was my first go with the eyeliner in a good few years and was happy with the outcome. Just need to practise more on getting the right flick with the eyeliner. Hope you enjoy the piece my little beauties :)).





No comments :

Post a Comment