Monday 9 September 2013

NIGHT OUT


Hey Bubbleheads,

How i love my Mondays off ;). Have to say I've noticed the chill in the air and autumn is definitely creeping in on us. Came home yesterday and noticed a lot of people saying about the cold and pictures of lit fires on Facbook and Twitter :o but enough about that cos i turning myself even colder here lol. Over a week and a half ago myself and my sister headed into The Morgan in Temple Bar to meet our good friends Dara and her boyfriend Niall for Birthday/Engagement drinks. Even though it was Electric picnic weekend it still had a good crowd in it. Always enjoy The Morgan because it is always so busy and there is always a good atmosphere in it too and also peeps its a hotel :).


Myself and my sister then headed up to another club called The Black Door in Harcourt Street to meet another group of friends,i've never even heard of this place but we really enjoyed it. When i walked in and looked over my shoulder i seen none other than WWE Superstar Sheamus raging i never got a picture with him but then again theirs always a next time lol. We went downstairs and two guys were setting up and getting ready to perform to the crowd. One guy was playing the guitar while the other one was on the piano. They played all up to dates tunes and they were brilliant and of course we had to have a bop along to it :)).

My Outfit of choice :

Leather and lace :)


I wore a black mini quilted leather skirt that i got a good few weeks back from Penneys  :)
My top was lace with a little peter pan collar on it :)

My choice of lips of course beauties Red as you know i'm loving Red at the moment i wear it going out and also wear it when i'm going into work. Its Maybelline Moisture Whip Berry Red which i don't think its available anymore cos it was definitely a beauty buy for me when i came across it at a 1 euro. 


So that was my weekend out beauties hope you enjoy the piece :))


No comments :

Post a Comment