Sunday 8 September 2013

WAXPERTS


Beauties about two weeks ago i headed over to see my beautician Siobhan for a bit of a beauty ritually for myself and got some waxing done. Its nice to treat yourself ;). When i was there Siobhan was telling me all about this new wax that she has started using on her clients. She told me that her and her sister went and done a course on it. The wax in question is Waxperts and its Irish owned and based in Dublin the creator of this product is known as Ellen Kavanagh. With what waxperts aim is to give you a less painful wax.


Siobhan started by putting on waxperts pre wax oil which had lavender in it. Its used as a barrier to protect the skin and stop it been lifted so only the hair removes and its less painful. When the wax is put on its left to dry and all Siobhan had to do was flick it from the corners and pull it off. She show me one piece of wax and i could see all the bulk heads of my roots from where she pulled at it. Its also done in stages and i found it wasn't messy at all. You do need a bit of length in your hair of were your getting waxed. I would definitely want to use this wax again. With waxperts the same rules apply as with the other waxes no shower for 24 hours,no sunbeds and no fake tan for 24 hours. When i came home beauties i used my Fino soothe after care balm on the area that was waxed and of course beauties don't forget to exfoliate the area. Has anyone tried waxperts or would it be something you'd get done!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment