Tuesday 24 September 2013

VINCE CAMUTO LAUNCH


Last Thursday beauties me and my sister headed along to Vince Camuto Launch party held in Arnotts on Henry street. Thanks to U magazine that is how i got the pass for me and my sister. Their facebook page put out a status to say the first 50 people that reply will get a pass for you and a friend,so i took the risk and lucky enough i receive a email back saying i got one :)). Thanks U magazine x. Who is Vince Camuto i hear you say!! Vince Camuto is Italian/American fashion designer of American woman's footwear who is known for co-founding the woman's fashion brand Nine West. Of 2013 he is the CEO/Chief creative officer of the fashion company Camuto Group.


So we finally got there after my sister made the little mistake of going to Brown Thomas instead of Arnotts ha ha. The little boutique where Vince Camuto Handbags were on display was jam-packed with the winners of the passes. We received a little goodies bag and listened to a girl describe the bags and how and what you would team them with. Now after all it is a fashion designer and the price tags were outta my league but they are worth their money, 200 euros to be precise. So after the girl finished her piece we got to have a quick look at the bags that were on offer so between your clutches and your handbags and a couple of pairs of shoes i would of walk off with it all ;). 


We we're also treated to some caramel macaroons and some little squares of chocolate truffles which was teamed with a glass of bubbly,how could you say no to that he he. All in all it was a nice little event especially something to do on a Thursday night when you have been off for a week from work. My outfit for the event was a leather flowy skirt and my Homies t-shirt as you can see from the picture above. My chain is my Mi Moneda that i got from birthday money and my lipstick of choice was No.7 stay perfect lipstick Gay Geranium. In a while now i'll be heading for my Salt Therapy treatment in Blackrock that will be another piece to look forward to :). Beauties hope you enjoy the piece x







No comments :

Post a Comment