Sunday 15 December 2013

PATENT LEATHER PENCIL SKIRT



Patent Leather Pencil Skirts are everywhere at the moment. Stars are coming out of the woodwork lately wearing one of the hottest winter trends. As you seen from my page I'm a fan of leather skirts whether you wear it with a t-shirt,blouse or jumper your outfit will never look bad (as you can see from the picture below). Its also available in many different colours but i feel black would be best suited for this piece. I decided to do a bit of rooting for my beauties to find the best black patent leather pencil skirts :)).


My Finds : Boohoo Milli Crushed PU Midi Skirt 22.00 euro 


Topshop Tall Black Panel Pencil Skirt £45.00


Asos Pencil Skirt in Leather Look 41.10 euro 


Missguided Macraya Faux Leather Midi Skirt 30.46 euro 


Happy hunting ladies hope this is a trend you will follow :))

(+Image:Boohoo,Asos,Missguided,Topshop)











No comments :

Post a Comment