Saturday 28 December 2013

CHRISTMAS PIECE


Merry Christmas bubbleheads,

I know its a bit late but myself,sister and mam we're all struck down with a bug over the last few days but now I'm back and here to give you a piece on what i got up to over the Christmas period. Christmas is all about joy,excitement and getting to spend some quality time with your family. Christmas morning me,my sister and mam woke to open our presents and have to say the one thing i asked for i got and I'm very grateful for it. What was it of course a Michael Kors watch :)). I reckon i wasn't the only one to get something of a Michael Kors item.



I'm really happy with it as the watch is from the new collection of Michael Kors watches. It is rose gold but the only problem with it at the moment it is a little bit big for me. I need to get a few links taken off. Hopefully though it won't be to long before I'm able to wear it again. We all got ourselves ready and headed to my uncles house for Christmas dinner and of course the rest of the family were there too. Which is great to see. We stuffed our faces with turkey and ham along with everything else and have to say it was all good. My sister and me then popped over to see my dad and girlfriend to also spend a bit of time together. I have to say i was getting a bit tired so it was nice to get home and get into my pj's and just veg on the couch for the rest of the night.


My outfit i wore for the day was from Boohoo and it was a swing leopard print dress and also a red Fedora hat. My biker chick boots from a shop in town and a pair of black tights from penneys.

I really hope all my bubbleheads had a lovely day and also wanna wish you all a Happy New Years too.





No comments :

Post a Comment