Monday 31 March 2014

UV POLISH


I headed over to Portmarnock on Wednesday after receiving a invite from The Beauty Boutique in Suncroft Avenue on Strand Road in Portmarnock village. The drive down was a bit of a adventure for me as i never been to Portmarnock (shock i know) the scenery on my way down was lovely even though the weather wasn't so nice but i got there in the end and was really looking forward to getting my nails done.


Upon arrival i was greeted at the door by the owner Lara. She gave me a quick show around of the rooms that are in her boutique. With each room that is there that is were she does the treatments,so if your looking for a spray tan,nails,waxing and facials the rooms are there for you to pop into. I was getting the nails done so in i popped to the nail room. She got cracking on painting my nails with all the different colors from the UV polish range Sugar Me Up. 


She was telling me all about the range and that the nail varnish will stay on your nails for two to three weeks. Its like the new shellac and gelish. I found getting the nails done was a lot quicker too. Your nails are all set by the UV light so no worrying about smudging your nails after just getting them done. I was very happy with the outcome as i got them done for my little trip to Berlin with the girlies. I love my one diamond on each finger of my hands and the colors are so bright and in your face which i love.


Next time your down in Portmarnock why not check out The Beauty Boutique and get a little treatment done for yourself. Lara was so nice and friendly and had a great chinwag with her. After getting the nails and the rain had finally stopped i decided to take a little walk along the beach and it was so refreshing. Really enjoyed my Wednesday :)))








No comments :

Post a Comment