Friday 21 March 2014

TROPICA ASIAN CUISINE


Last Friday night myself,my sister and dad along with his partner Marie we all headed out for a bite to eat. I purchased two vouchers a while back for the Tropica Asian Cuisine restaurant in Dalkey both for 19 euro. It was a voucher for 2 people and all you can eat buffet!! But its not what you think as you'll read on. Me and my sister drove out to pick up my dad and Marie as i was in work the next day i made the decision to pick them up along the way. I also wanted my dad and Marie and sister to have a drink with their meal and enjoy the night,so i was the designated driver for the night,H2o for me.


When we arrived we were greeted by the friendly staff at the door. A member of staff show us to our round table at the window which was nice. After telling them we had the vouchers he explained to us how it worked he gave us a menu and then told us that we could choose up to six starters and six main courses. All we had to do was tick the boxes on the menu on the ones we wanted and also needed to tick if you wanted meat and the quantity of each dishes. When we picked our starters which were all different the menu was brought to the kitchen. I went with the shredded crispy chicken,my dad had a crispy duck spring roll,Marie had the sweetcorn soup and Sarah went with the shredded crispy prawn and of course we had to choose two more which was chicken wings and crispy won tons. After all that we were starting to feel a bit stuffed.


But we moved on and picked out our main courses as from the very first picture that is what myself and my sister ordered. My dad went with a Thai green curry as you can see above he was really enjoying it,Marie went with a beef and cashew nuts and both had fried rice with their meal. Guys everything was delicious and i was worried i had to be rolled outta Tropica after that meal. It was a really good voucher because i wasn't sure on what way the buffet part was going to be and how the voucher was going to work but i have to say I'm glad i picked it up for the price it was :)). 

Anyone try Tropica yet!!


No comments :

Post a Comment