Monday 3 March 2014

OSCARS 2014


Oscars kicked off last night and this one is the biggest of the big of the award shows. Unfortunately i didn't stay up to watch it as i had a bit of a birthday galore weekend between my neighbour Bernie having a meal and a few drinks on Saturday night for her birthday an then my family day yesterday for my nannys birthday. My bed was calling me well before the Oscars came around on the T.V. I've had a flick through the pictures of what the celebs were wearing and here are my top 5 of the best dress on the night,enjoy :)).


Kelly Osbourne in a white Badgley Mischka gown 


Camila Alves in a pale pink Gabriela Cadena gown 


Kate Hudson in a plunge neckline Atelier Versace gown


Lupita Nyong'o in a pale blue Prada gown 


Olivia Wilde in a black Valentino gown 

That was hard hope you enjoy my picks from last night Oscars,who was your favourite from the night?






No comments :

Post a Comment