Monday 3 November 2014

SATURDAY NIGHT


Happy Monday Folks :)

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and kept yourselves safe over the Halloween. Halloween fell on Friday this year i was in work an with it been so mental i was too tired to head out that night. Sat in,watched the movies that were played on the box while sometimes hiding behind a cushion ha ha. That was my very exciting Friday night. During the day though in work i did participate in the Halloween fun with my little cat ears i picked up in Claire's. How cute are these clip on ears. Also i did a simple eyeliner look using my Benefit They're Real! liner. All the customers loved them :)).


Can you believe it's November the second last month of 2014,wow! Time flies when your having fun. Saturday was my night out and here is what i got up to. I meet up with Stephanie who i haven't seen for a good couple of months. We decided to have a girly night and have some fun,so we headed into The Morgan there in Temple Bar. Maybe it was just me but i felt it was a little quieter,its wasn't as busy. Probably all did their night out on Friday night for Halloween!! Anyway enjoyed the night,music was good everyone was bopping away on the dance floor that was the main thing. I came across a cocktail on the menu that i had to give a try. Morgan Bubbles (don't you love the name) it had elderflower, passion fruit puree and prosecco mix it all together it was delicious. 


My outfit of choice i picked up that day :o. Flew into town had a quick sweep around the shops when i finally came across these two piece's of clothing. My cropped leather top is actually part of another outfit but i decided not to go with the leather skirt that came with it. I spotted this leopard print skirt instead. I thought it went well and i was very comfortable while wearing it. My fake tan was Lauren Way Darker than Dark tan. Accessories was a gold bangle and a ring. Hope you's all had a good weekend!?!

Bubbles x


Crop Top 20 euro
Leopard print skirt 20 euro 
Clutch bag 


No comments :

Post a Comment