Wednesday 25 February 2015

STEP BACK INTO SPRING


Happy hump day bubbleheads!

Spring is in the air even though when you look out you're window it doesn't look like it. I'm heading up to galway next week and that called for a new outfit ;). Scrolling through boohoo website I came across a mint coloured pleated skirt actually came across it awhile back this was my opportunity to get it. I decided a tshirt would look great with the outfit choice I was going for.

Recently seen on some of our favourite female celebs walking the carpet for the Oscars 2015. From Jennifer Aniston in a Versace gown to Zoe Saldana pale pink Atelier Versace gown these soft hues are still bang on trend. That made my think that it was high time we stepped into spring with some of the season freshest pastel clothing piece's. Oh all those lovely pinks, purples,greens and blues,so here are my pick of the bunch:


Boohoo blush crossover chiffon playsuit 20.00


Littlewoods Dolly coat 97.00

Bubbles xx


No comments :

Post a Comment