Wednesday 11 February 2015

MY STAY AT THE RADISSON BLU IN GALWAY


"When opportunities come you're way take them"

Happy Hump Day Bubbleheads :)

What a great day and night I had on Sunday in the radissonhotelgalway.com  for Itbwn blogger event. Getting the chance to meet fellow bloggers from other parts of the country and also getting the chance to listen to speakers in the likes of Siobhan McDonnell of Letzmakeup, cocoabrown.ie Tan PR Kate Kelly,Galway Player,Marika of Online Marketing, and Richie from Beautified who came to the event to give their helpful tips and advice,while some talked about their own ups and downs of blogging. 




I arrived just in time to have a quick change of outfits,after that drive in my comfys I didn't really want to stay in them. Before entering the event we we're greeted with a tea or coffee or a beverage.I stuck with having a tea for the moment as the day was still young ;). Then we were told we could enter the room. Upon walking in the room there was an amazing chandelier with pink lighten,cupcakes and macaroons laid out upon tables. Pop-up businesses all along the sides of the room. I had the pleasure of  chatting to Youngblood cosmetic's,cotton-face.com/ vintage clothing and jewels shop, tan organic,Peter Mark and many more. I picked up a couple of bangles that i really like from Cotton-face :).




During the day we had a break to have the chats and nibble on the generous amount of food that was put on the table. We got to chow down on sausages,spring rolls,mini burgers,chicken pieces that also came with sauces. It was back to listening to the rest of the speakers and before you know it the event was over,boohoo. Major thanks go out to Sinead from Yummy Mummy (who couldn't be there on that day) and Siabh from Siabh Egan photography for putting together this wonderful event. This also gave me an excuse to stay overnight in the Radisson Blu Hotel and i can't complain about anything. My room was a grand size for little old me with the bed fit for a queen ;). I was also giving a room on the second floor with a sea view. I truly enjoyed my stay and can't wait to head back to Galway. Which is quite soon as i won a lovely prize at the event for a private gourmet tasting meal which will have 6 other bloggers. Hope you enjoy reading the piece :).





My Outfit Details:


Slogan tee-shirt River Island
Boyfriend Jeans Penneys 
Brown Ankle Booties Penneys
Grey jacket Tk Maxx
Watch Michael Kors 
Tan Cocoa Brown


Bubbles xx



No comments :

Post a Comment