Saturday 21 February 2015

COCOA BROWN TAN


Happy Saturday Bubbleheads :)

Hoping that all my bubbleheads out there know the name Cocoa Brown. If not shame on you, shame on you (only joking). If not here is a quick run down it is the number one selling tan and a most in the beauty box. I use this tan when popping out with the girls for a night on the tiles or just to give me a golden glow for a few days. Business woman Marissa Carter career has skyrocketed in the last few years an will continue for sure and you can see why. It's great seeing a Irish business doing so well not just here but all across the globe.



Tan done for wedding


Spray tan for Longitude

Why love Cocoa Brown?

Cocoa Brown tan is simply a hassle free, easy-peasy spreadable mousse tan. The tan is so light and doesn't smell it just glides onto any part of your body. The packaging is quite girly too done in a hot pink mousse bottle. It's so handy that it can just be thrown on at any time. When I'm lucky enough to pop off anywhere I pop in a bottle or even their little travel size bottle in my suitcase. Just recently it came with me to Galway for my first ever blogger event. Better we got to listen to Kate Kelly a PR from Cocoa Brown and there was a little surprise in our goodie bag. Cocoa brown tough stuff 3 in 1 body scrub of course i was excited! Last summer I didnt use my products as much as i spent the time getting spray tans. There were a lot of events happening I just felt this was quicker and i didnt have to worry about putting tan on myself. It was a life saver of course and surprise,surprise it was Cocoa Brown. This brand I haven't a bad word to say about,Cocoa Brown all the way :). Hope you enjoy the piece and maybe Cocoa Brown will be on your list the next time you are out shopping ;)



What I have


What's available from the brand!

○ Night and Day Tan Mousse dark by night light by day 
○ 1 Hour Tan Mousse
○ Tough Stuff 3 in 1 Body Scrub
○ Lovely Legs Spray 
○ Chocolate Whip Body Moisturiser

Ratings for Cocoa Brown Tan ☆☆☆☆


Bubbles x

No comments :

Post a Comment