Tuesday 12 May 2015

MY DAY IN KILDARE VILLAGE WITH MY SISTER


Shopping, shopping, shopping......Who doesn't love shopping? Even better when there is a little discount involved and hay presto you are in heaven. I discovered a voucher on Dealrush for two people to stay the night in Portlaoise but it was also giving you a discount to head to Kildare Village Outlet. Oh how my eyes gleamed at that bit! Boom voucher was bought :)


My sister and myself made the journey down and to my surprise the Kildare Village Outlet wasn't that far from us. Even though it was the weekend of Easter the place was buzzing. Also to my surprise I thought it was going to be much bigger with more outlets but then again they are working on that. We headed to the customer service outlet and handed in our voucher were they handed us back a sheet with our discount on it. But guys really the discounts were way better in the outlets. 



We walked around for a bit having a noisy into the likes of Juicy Couture, Kurt Geiger, Nike Outlet and Mulberry. If I had the money I'd be dangerous in those places ;). We did pick up a few piece's, so it was all good! Then our stomachs started to rumble we headed to the cafe to have a bite to eat. Hello to a slice of pizza and carrot cake. After that we made the decision to head to the hotel. Guys this trip was simply for pure relaxation. The both of us enjoyed the day and stay. Hope you enjoy the piece :)



Bubbles xx

No comments :

Post a Comment