Tuesday 23 February 2016

OLIVIA PALERMO BOMBER JACKET


Happy Tuesday,

How's everyone doing this morning!


Olivia Palermo is one style file queen and with herself in town. Well London town if you really want to know. Oh you know olivia is just hitting up London fashion week and while she is there the girl is bringing her a game in the fashion stakes. Especially when I spotted this bomber jacket on her back I just needed to know more. Well here it is! It looks like Olivia is after our own hearts after I discovered the jacket is from Topshop. I know I think it works really well with her white knitted jumper, black tibi leather pants and red Christian Louboutin heels. What do you think? Enjoy the piece :).


The jacket is a two-in-one reversible sateen bomber jacket and only yours for 117 euro.

+Topshop 

No comments :

Post a Comment