Tuesday 8 March 2016

STRIPES ARE FOR LIFE


Happy Tuesday,

Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

I'm just loving stripes at the moment, anyone else?. Even a few of my favourite celebs have been seen out and about lately wearing nothing but the stripe trend. Whether it's a horizontal stripe or diagonal stripe it's really a good number to have in the closet.


I'm actually on a overload stripe crusade at the moment as I've recently purchased another stripe piece in the form of a blush stripe dress from Primark. The other colour available is tan an at a price of 14.00 you certainly can't go wrong. The dress was so comfy and very versatile that it worked well with the rest of my outfit and the reason for me to get the blush dress.



Love a good shirt dress there are certainly plenty available at the moment. Why not search for a less expensive one and style it up like Alexa Chung in the picture above. Cute little ankle boots and a belt to wrap around in the centre.


What about the very simple comfy look? Just pop on a stripe jumper wearing the perfect denim skinny jeans with your over the knee boots. 


Why not do a Sienna Miller or Kate Bosworth look simply matching your stripes together. A very cute and sexy look that work well together. I'm definitely loving that look! Hope you enjoy the piece!


Bubbles xx



No comments :

Post a Comment