Monday 30 May 2016

HUSH BLUSH PIECE


Happy sunny monday,

I hope everyone had a fab weekend?

Isn't this weather fabulous but there is one small downside to it. It's pulling me away from putting together a few blog piece's I want to work on. Sure i was able to pull myself away for just a little bit to put together this hush blush piece for you. Lately I have been finding myself buying a couple of blush coloured clothing. I don't know maybe with the weather being so good this pastel colour really works for the sunny summer days. I found it really worked well with a white lace skirt or white jeans but it also works with denim.



Both my blush items came from +Primark. My blush dress I recently wore last saturday for my cousin Kara's communion. While I wore my cute blush vest top for an event. As you can see from my pictures the blush colour does look great with anything. If you're having trouble looking for some blush piece's here are a few picks:


Charli cross strap body con dress €24 +boohoo.com 


Matilda blush chiffon frill trousers €28 +OfficialPLT 


Blush leather wrap skirt €117 +Topshop 


Tassle front heeled sandals €21 +Missguided 


Plastic frame glasses €15.95 +ZaraFashion 

Hope you enjoy the piece!

Bubbles xx










No comments :

Post a Comment