Sunday 8 May 2016

FASHION TRAVEL INSPIRATION


Happy Sunday,

How's everyone day?

I think Ireland is finally getting that little heatwave the weather forecaster has predicated. Well I do see the sun shining brightly in the sky today. Which has lend me to bring you this piece on my summer travel fashion. It has been great for me as it's giving me a valid reason for breaking out the bank card and updating my wardrobe. With this holiday I really want to add some really cool funky piece's for the week.
I know i have another few months to go but you know us girls, we like to make sure we have the finest fashion wardrobe for any occasion. We are spending a week in Italy but some of our days are spent doing excursions. So far so good as i'm coming across loads of different piece's to add to my summer travel wardrobe. Here are some fashion piece's i'm going to share with you today :)


Ethnic print a line slit skirt €14.95 +ZAFUL-Official (ordered)


Red zig zag print lace swimsuit €29 +New Look 


Greek islands navy two piece set $64 +Boho Buys 


Ocean explorer swimsuit +Wildfox  (unavailable last year)


Peeptoe shoe boot €34 +boohoo.com 



Metallic open stitch maxi dress €49 +Missguided 






Leather lace up sandals €30.98 @FindersKeepers




Yellow tropical print cold shoulder playsuit €24.99 +New Look 


White dress €16 +Primark


White co-ords pom pom top and short outfit



Hope you enjoy the piece!


Bubbles xx






No comments :

Post a Comment