Tuesday 17 May 2016

MY REVIEW ON SURE MAXIMUM PROTECTION ANTI-PERSPIRANT CREAM DEODORANT


Hello Tuesday,

Hope everyone is enjoying the good weather?

Here's my review on the deodorant I just can't put down. It's better late than never ;)

Sure Maximum Protection Anti-Perspirant
Sensitive Dry
€7.79

We're always trying to find that one product that we find ourselves using time and time again. Personally since this has been around I haven't bought any other deodorant that can't match it. I even find that when it's on special offer I lose the run of myself with stocking up on it. As the piece below will tell you. Right i'll stop blabbing and tell you my secret deodorant I'm using these days and have done since it was first put on the shelves a couple of years back. Hello sure maximum protection anti-perspirant deodorant cream. It might be one of those best kept secret product to buy and try. One thing is I find myself always getting the sensitive dry deodorant cream which is the one available in the purple and white box.




As I said before when it's on special offer I go bananas to my delight in work last week I noticed it was on a special offer I really had to restrain myself from buying the whole shelf. Well why wouldn't you when it was on a special price of €3.89 from it's originally price of €7.79. I got the crazy eyes from a work colleague nearby as she wanted to know why I was nearly taking the whole shelf with me. I gave her my feedback on it an then she tells me she was just given more positive feedback from another colleague. By the end of the day most of the girls in work were getting their hands on a box of this stuff. It's great what a bit of positive feedback can do for a product. 



As it says in the title it's a cream base deodorant. They say to use it after the shower but personally I use it everyday. I always roll it under my arms and to be honest just give it that extra few minutes to let it dry under there. I mean you don't want to be ruining the top by pulling it straight down over and smudging white cream deodorant all over it. I also found another reason as to why I keep buying this deodorant is I rarely find myself reapplying it to my underarms like most others. It never leaves my top with any underarm sweat marks,nice right! I feel fresh all day under my pits even after a hard days work. It's really easy to use as you twist it from the bottom. Here's the thing I find it doesn't last very long as a product maybe that's just me. I just think with the price of it shouldn't it be a tad bit cheaper. Another thing is it might not be to everyone cup of tea as this is my review and i'm just passing on my feelings about this product on to you. I hope you enjoy reading it.


Hope you enjoy the piece!

Bubbles xx

No comments :

Post a Comment