Monday 11 July 2016

THE ONE PIECE IS THE STAPLE PIECE


Hello Monday,

If you're heading abroad this year the one item I advise you to pop into that suitcase of yours is the one piece swimsuit. It's the one staple summer wear piece I've seen everywhere lately and it's being rocked like no one business along the sandy beaches. From celebs like Taylor and Gigi wearing the blue, white and red stripe one piece for the 4th of July celebrations. To Kourtney Kardashian been spotted in many over the last few weeks while she enjoys a family vacation. Even myself I have been picking up a few to throw into my suitcase for my summer holidays. Below are picks of the latest swim wear one piece I found, enjoy!


One shoulder studded black one piece


Gigi gets patriotic

MY FINDS IN ONE PIECE:


Ordered myself this surf graphic one piece from www.forever21.com/ €20


White bandage strap detail one piece from www.missguided.eu/ £30


The upside printed one piece from www.net-a-porter.com/ €150


Studded drop armhole one piece www.boohoo.com/ €27 (similar to Kourtney)


Hope you enjoy the piece!

Bubbles xx





No comments :

Post a Comment