Sunday 11 September 2016

GET YOUR HANDS ON A PINAFORE DRESS FOR AUTUMN/WINTER


Happy Sunday,

Nothing says autumn wear better than a pinafore dress. If you haven't notice but autumn/winter fashion has hit the shops big time. While I made a routine check into Penneys I came across some fab a/w piece's. Straight away I made a mad dash to get this burgundy cord pinafore dress. I for some reason Iove the colour burgundy for the colder months. I simply teamed this with my cute little white tee but I reckon my black long sleeve polo neck will work too. Are we mad for a pinafore?


More styles on the pinafore



Where to get a pinafore dress


Asos denim mini pinafore in washed black €40 www.asos.com


New Look grey flecked pinafore dress €29.99 www.newlook.com


Scoop pocket pini dress €46 www.topshop.com


Embroidered suede pinafore dress €34 www.boohoo.com


Tan faux suede pinafore dress €35 www.prettylittlething.com


Hope you enjoy the piece!

Bubbles xx


No comments :

Post a Comment