Tuesday 4 June 2013

SEEN DOTS



I'm going to do a couple of pieces that involve the clothes i've put up on my page. I've noticed a few of you's have liked it or have asked me where can you get them. So first stop is the Beige polka dot trousers,well so i thought but they are in fact skinny jeans. If you don't know by now but Dots are going to be a bit of a trend :))


I took time out yesterday from the sunny weather and went searching for these bad boys. So what have i come up with that once again they are on the dear side and are from Current Elliott Jeans. Fear not my Beauties i did also take time out to come across cheaper ones :))


Celebs and there Dots 

Going Dotty :)


Boohoo Trousers  38.00e


Nasty Gal 47.22e


River Island 40.00e

If your not into the trousers why not pick up a cute top or a summery dress for the gorgeous weather were having :))

Summery Dress

Bikini

Cute Top 













No comments :

Post a Comment