Sunday 20 April 2014

UNA FODEN FOR REEBOK


Well talk about a opportunity missed yesterday :((. This gal was only 10 minutes from my life,sniff,sniff. I'll carry on though because you gotta. Here it is this Irish,one fifth of a pop girl group,a mother,wife and the list goes on and now Una Foden is the new face of Reebok. Where do they find the time! As i was scrolling through Instagram last night and came across all of Una posts about it. I got me Beautiful Beauties senses on it and wanted to know more.


The Thurles native was home to unveil her new spring/summer collection for Lifestyle Sports yesterday in none other than Dundrum Town Centre (must carry on). Una arrived at the event modelling some of the pieces from the sporty range. She wore a pink printed hoodie with blue leggings. The singer and her mini me are home for the Easter and to enjoy the rest of the week."I always love coming home so it's nice to be back for the holidays and spend time home with my friends and family. 


Were any of my beauties lucky enough to be there yesterday? Happy Easter Una and to all my Beautiful Beauties followers have a good day :)))).





No comments :

Post a Comment