Tuesday 4 June 2013

JOHNSON'S BABY LIGHT OIL SPRAY


Do you wanna know what Made in Chelsea star Millie Mackintosh and TV presenter Donna Air use to get their red carpet glowing look!!! Its none other than Johnson's Baby Oil Spray :o.


Millie said of the product 'The Johnson's Baby Light Oil Spray is quickly becoming one of my beauty must-haves.'My job involves getting ready for last minute appearances, so i'm keeping a bottle in my beauty bag ready for those red carpet moments. So what did Donna say about the product 'The smell of it really takes me back, I love it!!!


'I'am currently addicted to the Baby Light Oil Spray as its fantastic for giving my arms and legs a subtle sheen, especially in the summer when they are on show more. Other fans is none other than Victoria Beckham who recently tweeted a picture along with a picture of it saying 'Travel tip after regiment put a layer of baby oil over face. Protects skin on plane, locks in moisture. Other fans also Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, Nicola Roberts and Fearne Cotton. I think i need to pick up a bottle :))))


I picked my up in Tesco for 3.99 :))

Ha ha Caroline Flack personalised her own bottle :)


No comments :

Post a Comment