Sunday 30 June 2013

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO



Good morning guys,ah it feels like i haven't been on this in ages but as i said on my page i was out of a charger for my laptop and i was unable to use it for a few days,thank god pay day was only around the corner and i was able to pick one up yesterday :). So lets get this show and the road and here are my music tunes on this over cloudy humid morning and also what i have been turning up and banging out of my car lately. First up is 

Bruno Mars Treasure :) : I'm just loving all of Bruno tunes he brings out and this is no different Treasure just has that catchy feel to it and you would be left humming it all day. The video reminds me a bit of The Jacksons Blame it on the Boogie!!What do you think!


John Gibbons Feel : only heard this the other day and love it. Its a real summer tune and i'm sure its banging out of all the hot spots at the moment Ibiza, Ayia Napa and oh god wouldn't mind been there right now :)


Jason Derulo The Other Side : Guys Jason back after the incident were he fell off the stage and broke his vertebrae :o. This tune is also a catchy little number and  love when it gets to the fast part ya just wanna start jumping around the place. Its great to see him back after what he went through :)


That's my music beats for today hope you's all enjoy Beauties :) xx

No comments :

Post a Comment