Tuesday 1 October 2013

FULL DETAIL ON MY TOP FIVE PRODUCTS



Beauties i just went and stuck up a picture of my top five products i've used throughout the month of September,so here we go beauties here it is in full detail :)


1. Benefit they're Real Mascara for me this is in black and when i'm not wearing the eyelashes this is what i've used. Personally for me when i'm getting mascara's i tend to go for the comb ones more because i feel your getting more into your eyelashes instead of just coating them. That's my mascara i used throughout the month of September.


2. Benefit IT Concealer stick i'm a lover of this now and i have definitely used this throughout the month of September as you can see from my picture below ;). Concealer to me is the magic stick since using it i've noticed major changes in my make-up. Beauties i run this underneath my eyes,around my nose any where i see a blemish and then i blend it in all together with my foundation. 


3. Estee Lauder Day Wear i've actually had this since march it was a present to me along with a few other bits but crazy enough again i've only opened it up at the start of September. Its a day wear moisturiser,its for normal/combination skin it is a advanced multi-protection anti-oxidant creme with a SPF 15. When i was having my make-up free days i use it and it gave a great shine to your face and made your face feel real smooth and soft.


4. Maybelline Red lipstick beauties if you don't know me by now where have you been because then you'll know that red is my colour and for some reason i've always been afraid to wear red lipstick but not anymore ladies this has got used throughout this month and still will even into the winter months ;). If you also don't know but this was my beauty buy i came across this for 1 euro :o. Colour of it is Berry Red which i don't think is still available anymore,so maybe i might have to hold back on it lol.


5. For my final product beauties its my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette again this hasn't been put down in the month of September. My favourite colours from it are snakebite and shopper but i do use the rest and i also do a lot of blending with the other colours like add a light with a dark. I do get a lot of people asking me what was the eyeshadow i was wearing because it looked so good :). You also get a brush with it which helps you with the blending. Lighter colours will be great now for the autumn it'll give you more of a natural look so that will be your bootycall and foxy if anyone has the palette.



Those are my top five products that i used throughout the month of September maybe this can be a regular thing i'll do at the end of each month!! What do we think beauties are these things you have in your beauty bag :))








No comments :

Post a Comment