Tuesday 1 October 2013

KIMBERLEY WALSH EYELASHES


Bubbleheads,

I know that these have been around for quite a while as far back as when the girls were all together in their band Girls Aloud but for some reason lately i'm loving and wearing alot of Kimberley Walsh eyelashes. Going to work,wearing them while just hanging out and going out with the girlies. The only other set of eyelashes from the range i've tried were Cheryl Tweedy and for me personally i think Kimberley's are still the best. This range is from the giant makers of Eylure eyelashes and still to this day i've noticed in work they are a really good seller with the girls.


Before i put these on i do cut them to size so they fit more nicer on the eyes. They are so light that you don't even feel them on you. There reusable and contact lens friendly which is good to know as i wear contacts. You do get glue with them but i use my eylure eyelash glue. I now feel why i'm loving these so much is that they are simply on a thread and for some reason i find that much better and easier for the eyelashes to be going on.  These at the moment are buy one get the second one half price in Boots but i picked my up in Lloyds aka Doc Morris. I do have a picture to stick up but its on my phone and my sister has my charger,rage so later when she comes in i'll stick it up. So for me they are a must have in your beauty bag beauties :)))

And as Kimberley says "My lashes give you great length and texture. I love the boost they give to my eyes!"











No comments :

Post a Comment