Tuesday 15 October 2013

QUILTED LEATHER SKIRTS


Last night I stuck up a picture of Barbara Martelo,who is a Spanish fashion editor for Spanish Vogue and Vanity Fair. The reason I stuck up the picture was because of the quilted leather skirt. I went and checked it out and of course it's out of our price range. The skirt's fashion name is Balmain. I decided to check out websites to see who had quilted leather skirts and at what price. This is going to be a trend for Autumn/Winter and it's not just skirts we'll also be exposed to the leather quilted jacket too.


My Finds :

Iclothing quilted zip skirt 30.00 and it goes from a size 8 to 14


Warehouse Quilted Zip Detail Skirt 60.65 and it goes from a size 6 to 14


ASOS Quilted PU Skater Skirt 47.17 and it goes from a size 6 to 12

They're also available on Nopolka.com for 32.00 and it goes from a size small to extra large. I'm sure if you go looking in your wardrobe like myself you'd come across one. This happened me a few weeks back as i went looking for a outfit for a night out and came across it lol. I got it in Penneys and wore it with a white lace peter pan top. Then again you can say i'm always on trend ;).



No comments :

Post a Comment